This website uses the web service, Google Analytics, provided by Google, Inc., whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files stored on your computer, to help the website analyse the website’s use by users.
The information generated by the cookie on how you use the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
Google will use this information on our behalf in order to track your use of the website, collating reports of website activity and providing other services related to website activity and internet use.
Google may transmit the information to third parties when required by law, or when these third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
Google will not link your IP address to any other data available to Google.
For further information on Google cookies, follow this link: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/types/
Available in local language, upon request
- What are cookies and why do we use them on the website?
- What types of cookie exist?
- Session cookies and persistent cookies: in session cookies, the data gathered are only collected while the user is browsing the website and are not deleted upon closing the browser. In the case of persistent cookies, the data remains stored in the terminal for a specific period of time, thus, facilitating the control of the user’s chosen preferences without having to repeat certain parameters each time they visit the website.
- First-party cookies and third-party cookies: first-party cookies are those sent to the user’s terminal from a machine or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided. And third-party cookies are those sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain not managed by the publisher, but rather by another entity that processes the data obtained by cookies.
- Technical / personalisation / analytical / advertising cookies: technical cookies are those that control data traffic and communication; while personalisation cookies provide access to users according to some of their proprietary characteristics that are collected (browser, language, etc.). Analytical cookies enable the person responsible for them, to track and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked, and they gather data on user behaviour and enable a user profile to be created. Lastly, advertising cookies gather data on the processing of advertising spaces.
- What types of cookie does the website use?
|1P_JAR||.google.es||Used to display the most attractive advertising||1 month|
|ANID||.google.com||Used to display the most attractive advertising||1 year|
|SEARCH_ SAMESITE||.google.com||In order to provide assurances about when cookies are sent through websites to enable users to be protected, Google plans to add support through an IETF standard called SameSite, which requires web developers to manage cookies with the SameSite attribute component in the Set-Cookie header||6 months|
|CONSENT||.google.com||They implement specific Google utilities and can store certain preferences||20 years|
|NID||.google.com||NID cookies contain a unique ID that Google uses to remember your preferences. For further information, click here||6 months|
|_ga||.alpgieg.com||A Google cookie that is used to differentiate users.||2 years|
|_gid||.alpgieg.com||Google Cookies. It is used to differentiate between users||24 hours|
|dc_dtm_UA||.alpgieg.com||This cookie is associated with websites that use Google Tag Manager to upload other scripts and code to a page. When used, it can be deemed strictly necessary, because other scripts may not work properly without it. The end of the name is a unique number that is also an identifier for a linked Google Analytics account.||24 hours|
|id||.doubleclick.net||DoubleClick (owned by Google) establishes this cookie to create a profile of the website visitor’s interests and display relevant advertisements on other websites.||10 years|
|wpml_browser_redirect_test||.alpgieg.com||This cookie helps to determine the choice of language for website visitors and can redirect the website visitor to the correct language based on their location. This language setting is subsequently stored.||Session|
|_icl_visitor_lang_js||.alpgieg.com||To display the web page in the user’s language||24 hours|
|Cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||.alpgieg.com||Used to accept necessary cookies.||24 hours|
|Cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||.alpgieg.com||Used to accept necessary cookies.||24 hours|
- How do you disable cookies in your browser?
- Information on cookies for Internet Explorer.
- Information on cookies for Mozilla Firefox.
- Information on cookies for Opera.
- Information on cookies for Google Chrome.
- Information on cookies for Safari.
Available in local language, upon request